3.15.2011

I'm Sick. (-_-)

I've recently discovered that my nephews have strep throat. My sister took them to the hospital, and they both have strep throat. My throat has been hurting for a while now and I also have been coughing my lungs out for the past couple days. I'm afraid I might have it too, but so far so good. I haven't found any white patches in my mouth or in the back of my throat and I haven't thrown up or anything like that. My body aches like it never has before though, so that's taking a bit of a toll on me. Other than that, I'm doing okay for my body temperature constantly changing. I'm hoping my little guy doesn't get affected by this. I've been doing my best to keep myself as healthy as I can while being sick so that I don't get any worse.

Kyle is sick too, but he was actually vomiting. I've been trying to stay away from him while still trying to help him out and take care of him. It's been a rough day so far...and last night was a rough night as well. I don't really feel well enough to be on the computer for too long, so this post will most likely be small. But I hope to get better soon so I can go back to being a happy "preggers!" Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment