5.17.2011

Worries...

So my sister is excited for the baby to get here now. So excited that she asks me every 10 minutes if the baby is coming yet. Not going to lie, I have grown tired of being this uncomfortable. Also, I don't like how hard it has been for me to fall asleep and my back is always killing me. However, I don't want to induce my labor whatsoever.

Today, I mentioned that I was tired of being pregnant and that I just wanted him out now...BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART!! My brother-in-law decided to tell my sister that I said that and now she's doing everything in her power to try and make me have contractions. We went on a very long walk today (yes, I started to contract about every 5 minutes, but the contractions weren't very intense). Now, she is allowing me a break as long as I continue to drink raspberry tea for the rest of the night. She wants the baby to come tonight apparently...

Also, I found out that the only reason my contractions have continued as I sit here, is because raspberry tea has caffeine in it which causes me to start contracting, and because it dehydrates me, which causes serious contractions. I love raspberry tea, but I want my water back...I don't mind contracting because if it's supposed to happen it will, but being dehydrated is just unhealthy and its starting to scare me. I don't like that she's making me do this and even though I've told her that I don't want to have the baby tonight, she just ignores me and tells me to drink more and that I need to just have the baby because he obviously doesn't have any room anymore and blah blah blah. I'm starting to get really upset because being dehydrated isn't healthy and I don't want my labor to be induced. I'm scared to be honest, and I feel like I'm being pushed into doing something that I'm not ready to do. If the labor was coming on by itself, I'd feel more okay about it, but this is just upsetting me to the point that I don't know how much longer I can be nice to her and say no at the same time.

I love my sister, but this seems really unhealthy to me and being dehydrated is making me more tired. I finally got 2 bottles of water sitting beside me, but she is still making me chug raspberry tea. :( Time to go for another walk I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment