4.21.2011

Pregnancy Confusion

I've been having a lot of Braxton-Hicks contractions today. It worries me because I'm not sure it would be safe to go into labor this early. I think they're just Braxton-Hicks, but I could be wrong about that too I suppose. There are times when I think it's just the baby pushing his body outward, but then my sister looks at my stomach and tells me that I'm most likely having a Braxton-Hicks. It scares me that I can't seem to always know the difference. I would think that I should definitely be able to know the difference between a Braxton-Hicks and my baby moving. =(

I made a To-Do list yesterday of all of the things that I feel need to be done before Blake comes. After I had made the list, I realized that it was 2-sided and it started stressing me out really bad. It stresses me out a lot because for the past week, Kyle and I have been saying that we were going to pack our bags for the hospital, and we still haven't gotten around to it. Every time we go to do it, it's usually at night and he'll either say "yeah let me do this first" (meaning he's on his computer playing a facebook game) or he'll be too tired from working all day and he'll want to sleep. There are times when I am even just too exhausted to actually want to do something like that. =/ Does this make me a bad mommy? Blake's bag is already packed; Kyle just hasn't packed his and I haven't packed mine. 

I just added like 3 things to the To-Do list while sitting here thinking about everything. I'm starting to get really nervous. I'm not sure how much more stress I can take upon myself. Kyle can't get stressed out or he'll just get moody and end up flipping out all the time again. So, I'm trying to just put as little responsibility on him as possible. He has a lot of big responsibilities right now, but they're ones that he can handle without a problem. But, let me just tell you an example of him not being mature enough to even help me with things...
Earlier today, I was stressing out because my Braxton-Hicks were happenings a bit more frequently than I'd like them to, and I wanted to lay down on the couch. I sat down and asked him if he could move (in a nice way) so that I could stretch my feet out and I started to have a Braxton-Hicks while I was asking him to move. Well, he took his jolly old good time getting off the couch and decided to slide off of it, onto the floor, but keep his upper body resting on the couch. This started to aggravate me because he takes SO LONG to do ANYTHING. (It wouldn't be as aggravating if he didn't take forever to do everything I ask of him.) So, instead, I calmed myself a little, still having the Braxton-Hicks contraction going on, and I said, "Babe, please hurry up and move I really need to extend my legs right now." And he still stayed there and decided to stretch and take forever. So, I couldn't stand my legs being all bunched up with me anymore and it was starting to be really uncomfortable, and I pushed my legs against him and pushed him away from the couch. Then, he got all pissed off and started moving even slower (in slow motion) on purpose. This is not very mature, especially when it was starting to cause me serious pain. It also started to stress me out really bad for some reason and I almost began panicking. Then, he finally gets off the couch, but stays in his stupid slow motion scene that he continues to reenact, and he decides to pretend to punch me in slow motion, then pretends to punch the table in slow motion, then pretends to punch his laptop across the room in slow motion. This is not a mature way to act and it was pissing me off more. I almost wanted to kick him and tell him to fucking stop it before I kicked him, but I knew that wouldn't make anything better. I'm not sure why all of this upset me so much, but its ridiculous that he couldn't just move when I was having a Braxton-Hicks and it makes me think that if I get aggravated while going into labor and offend him, he's going to get all emotional and aggravate me more by doing this stupid shit. I can't even tell you how aggravating he gets. I love him, more than I could ever explain. But, when he does this shit, he tries to be funny while still letting out his anger, and it pisses me off to no end. It makes me want to seriously hurt him. >=0

I'm going to try to write in my journal. I need to relax. I also have to finish filling out the thank you letters from my baby shower so that maybe I can finally send them out today. Maybe that'll calm me down. Ugh, I'm starting to get a headache. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment